Wednesday 9 May 2012

Alhamdulillah

Do we know why it's actually complex studying about human?

It's explained in Al-Quran the reason,

لَقَدۡ خَلَقۡنَا ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنَ فِىٓ أَحۡسَنِ تَقۡوِيمٍ۬

We have certainly created man in the best of stature.
(At-Tin : 4)
 I remembered reading this but I never compared it to what I am learning now

Subhanallah,
Walhamdulillah,
Wa la ilaha ilallah
Wallahu Akbar

He doesn't create us simply,

Ever think why we can heal the wound that that we get?
Ever think how the blood is pump from the heart?
Ever think why we are different from animals?

because Allah SWT created us the best of being in the world,
We have mind, and that's one of the gifts that Allah SWT give us,
Help us to understand everything,

I prayed it will be the strength for my journey for the next 4 years, in sya Allah :)

footnote-learning.how.He.created.us.from.a.tiny.little.things.

pics from Google

Credited to here :)


No comments: