Thursday 31 May 2012

Something Else

Assalamualaikum,

I feel strange when we have to be aware of our health just when people around us being sick. Or more.

I think whatever we do, once He decided to test us with something, it will happen.

36.82
36:82

His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it, "Be," and it is.

Because He believed that we can overcome it, regardless if the result is failed or success.

However, I think I have this feeling of I couldn't do anything because I am not destined to do things like that,

But then, does it mean we are allowed to do nothing?

Just staring, blank, standstill... Hoping someone with experience approach someone in need, in fact each of us start from zero,

If we don't start now, then when?

When we are old that we couldn't do anything?
When we are sick?
When we lose somebody we loved?

I think, what's the most important things is, be prepared, anything can happen, whether we expect it or not. And believe that we can overcome it, because nothing in this world we can't, except when we choose to.

foot.note:i.am.heartless.i.hate./.love.it.?.i.don't.know.

No comments: