Wednesday 12 June 2013

Yoon Shi Yoon

Lately, I has been attached to one of the Korean actors, Yoon Shi Yoon. I watched some of the dramas just to see his face. Haha, like what I did to Ninomiya Kazunari and some other actors which mostly Japanese :)

And I think I realized that Yoon Shi Yoon, when he acts, especially in smile, I can see that his eyes were smililing too. And I remember my mother said that those who can smile with their eyes somewhat gifted. I don't think I can smile that way.

On the other hand, alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah, I managed insya Allah to secure to next year of my study. I did admit, that I made a mistake, a silly mistake that made me to struggle and rethought of everything I did wrong along the way. Alhamdulillah, it's somewhat open my eyes to some thing, empathy. That feeling to understand other, now I know what would someone close to me feel how they were facing difficulties and yet, I couldn't still do anything to them. I am still standstill, like a lamp post. I couldn't comfort them, nor giving advice, it's not like because I think bad about them. It's just that I couldn't do neither them. Because, sometimes I don't want either to listen to people's advice, sometime, I need time to sort out how I must do, why I feel like that.

Okay, I guess I am turning to blogging mode, I'm writing my thought now.

And I noticed that I love to watch Japanese, Korean dramas because their dialogues were meaningful. They speak the sentence that seems awkward to be spoken in reality. That's why I love and more attach to these dramas compare to other. They seems to be speaking what would I hope to be confess actually.

p/s search google for Me Too Flower or Flower Boys Next Door for Yoon Shi Yoon :D

No comments: